Saturday, June 27, 2009

Acrobat -- Create Links from Partial URLs


Direct purchase using PayPal! ($40 only)

Acrobat can automatically add links to text such as http://www.google.com or www.google.com, but not to "partial" links such as "google.com"... Well, this script can do it.
It will scan an entire document and automatically detect and create links to websites based on the underlying text.

Update: This script now includes a Batch Process (or Action) that allows you to run it on multiple files. Requires Acrobat Pro.

If you have any questions regarding this tool, contact me directly.

1 comment:

accura said...

This script works like a charm. I cannot recommend this script enough, not only because it works, but also because of the incredible speed and quality of the support. I had a couple of occasions where I needed a support and the author came back to me and gave me a solution in a matter of minutes! Incredible.

Definite 5 starts all the way.