Thursday, September 8, 2011

Batch Change Bookmarks Type (FREE)

This small tool will convert the bookmarks created by combining PDF files to "regular" bookmarks, like those created using Ctrl+B or using a script.

I'm offering this tool FOR FREE: Download now!

The app looks like this:


This is the bookmarks panel of a file before running the tool on it. The first three bookmarks were created when the file was combined, and the last one was created manually. Notice they have different icons.


This is the same file, after being processed with the tool.
All bookmarks are now of the same kind.

2 comments:

Tiffany Kreider said...

Any chance you'll update this program to work with Adobe X? I tried it and unfortunately it failed to fix the bookmarks in my documents. I can only assume that the Adobe version was the problem.

Gilad D. (try67) said...

This tool should work with Acrobat X. If you want you can send me the file and I'll have a look at what's going wrong...