Monday, October 28, 2019

Acrobat / Reader -- Quick Save (FREE)


Want to save your PDF files in Adobe Acrobat or Adobe Acrobat Reader with a single click, no dialogs or confirmations or anything like that? Now you can, using this FREE tool I've developed.

Simply download it from here, follow the instructions on how to install it and it will add a new menu item to the application's File menu that allows you to save it quickly:



 If you're on a Windows machine you can access it using the following keyboard shortcut: Alt+F, Q.

7 comments:

starter said...

I have a problem.
"An internal error occurred."
Why??

Gilad D. (try67) said...

I have no idea. I need more details to be able to help you.
Contact me privately.

Tod Colbert Photograpghy said...

Thank you for sharing. This would be very helpful. I followed your instructions yet the menu option appears grayed out. Anything I can try?

Gilad D. (try67) said...

The file has to be edited (modified) before it becomes available.

Tod Colbert Photograpghy said...

Please ignore my last question as I figured it out. When using a signature, you must save the signature first, then you can save the file using quick save.

Unknown said...

I have made a form in acrobat and added 2 textfield name and date and a save button
Now I want anyone who fills that form and press save button, the file should automatically get save with tha name and date as per user who had fill the details

Gilad D. (try67) said...

That's possible, but it requires installing a script on the local computer of each user. If you can do that contact me privately and I'll create the script for you.