Thursday, March 3, 2011

Acrobat -- Remove Everything Outside the Trim/Crop/Bleed/Art Box


Direct purchase using PayPal ($40 only)!

Updated: you can now choose to use the Trim Box, Crop Box, Art Box or Bleed Box.
With this script you can remove everything in your PDF outside of the Trim box with a single click. You then have a PDF that can be used online, or distributed to clients digitally. No need to create another version.

Before:

After:

For more information about this tool you can contact me directly.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Hello there, I have the issue of trying to remove the bleeds.. does this script work with Adobe Acrobat Pro DC?, I am a novice at all this but I have posters that have those bleeds at the top and I need to remove them, is this going to work?

Daniel

Gilad D. (try67) said...

@Unknown

Yes, if the bleed box is set up correctly, it will remove everything beyond it.
Contact me privately if you want to test it out before purchasing the tool.

Diego said...

Hi. Does your script removes background images outside CropBox, leaving the visible part untouched? Is it possible to execute this script for batch processing? Thanks.

Gilad D. (try67) said...

@Diego

Yes, it does. It removes everything outside the selected area.
And yes, it can be customized to be used in batch processing.

Diego said...

Is there any chance to test it? I could send you three files and see how it works. Thanks.

Gilad D. (try67) said...

@Diego

Sure! Send them to try6767@gmail.com and I'll send them back to you after running the script on them.

Diego said...

I sent you the sample files. Thank you very much.